Exciting Internship Opportunity at SEEK Development: Strategy development for a large multilateral organization
Your role and impact
In this role as an intern at SEEK, you will be part of a project team supporting the senior leadership of a multilateral organization in development and operationalization of a corporate strategy. You will get real client exposure from day one and to learn about and contribute to driving policy and organizational change in a multi-stakeholder environments.
As part of the consultant team your major tasks will include:
- Perform high-quality analyses (quantitative and qualitative) and helping to ensure sustainable implementation of our recommendations. Proactively identify and address key issues to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development of innovative strategies and solutions for our clients, and support effective implementation of recommendations.
- Prepare and present high-impact storylines and presentations/reports. Support the facilitation of client meetings.
- Support project work planning, organization and management.
- Contribute to SEEK’s continuous growth by supporting diverse internal initiatives.
You are passionate about driving progress in global development, from reducing child and maternal mortality in the world’s poorest countries, to advancing education and driving economic development and empowerment. You are a high performer, with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence and continued professional growth. Your technical expertise is combined with sensitivity, empathy and diplomacy; you can keep calm in stressful situations, and work pragmatically in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- B.A. in social sciences, economics, public health or a related field, with an excellent academic record.
- Understanding of current global development issues, especially in global health (financing) and/or knowledge of resource mobilization for development.
- Excellent research and analytic skills, including data analysis.
- Strong writing skills, ability to synthesize complex policy issues into digestible briefings.
- Team player with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated to client service in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized and very good knowledge of MS-Office tools.
- Fluency in written and oral English. Fluency in German is an asset.
- Previous experience in a consulting role is an asset.
At SEEK, you will have a unique opportunity to drive change in global development and shape a growing consultancy committed to social impact. You will work with a dynamic, values-driven and highly professional team of international colleagues, and support top-level executives of leading organizations on some of their toughest challenges. Continued professional development, innovation, and entrepreneurship are essential to SEEK’s success. We therefore support the growth of our employees through training and mentoring, and empower our people to learn by doing, engaging them as core members of project teams from day one.
Join our team!
Piqued your interest? To apply, please submit by email a cover letter, CV and references merged into one document, with the subject “Application: Intern” to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15th, 2017. We will review applications on a rolling basis.
In your cover letter, please note your earliest possible start date, as we would wish you to start as soon as possible. Length of the internship: 3 months, with the potential for renewal and further career growth, based on performance. The internship is paid.
For further information about the role or application process, please contact Lucia Baginova at +49 (0)30 4202 5211.