Evaluation of programs and organizations
- Development of the 2015 accountability report of the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (PMNCH). The report includes lessons learned and future directions on accountability for the health of women, children, and adolescents. It also analyses financial commitments and disbursements made to the Global Strategy for Women’s and Children’s Health. The report was presented at the 70th Session of the UN General Assembly in September 2015; this is the 4th accountability report commissioned by PMNCH.
- Evaluation of the technical and vocational training portfolio of Bread for the World – Protestant Development Service according to the five evaluation criteria of the OECD-DAC. The evaluation aims to identify impact factors across projects and develop practical recommendations to advance an organizational and thematic funding logic of Bread for the World – Protestant Development Service.
- Independent Review of the impact of Global Fund financing on maternal, newborn and child health commissioned by the Technical Evaluation and Reference Group of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- Evaluation of progress in the implementation of commitments to Family Planning 2020FP2020 website and progress report.
- Development of the 2014 PMNCH Accountability Report: Analysis of financial disbursements and commitments made to the Global Strategy for Women’s and Children’s Health. The report will be presented at the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly in September 2014; commissioned by the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health.
- Development of the PMNCH 2013 Report which was presented at the 68th Session of the UN General Assembly in September 2013; commissioned by the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health.
- PMNCH 2012 Report on the progress of the implementation of the Global Strategy for Women's and Children’s Health; commissioned by the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health.
- Evaluation for Brot für die Welt on capacity building for strengthening the outcome and impact orientation of partner organizations: commissioned by Brot für die Welt.
- GIZ Review Health: Meta Evaluation and Evaluation Synthesis, in cooperation with Rambøll Management Consulting. SEEK Development’s contribution to this evaluation is focused on the evaluation synthesis, which synthesizes the results of health program evaluations and identifies factors that enable an effective design and implementation of health projects of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Recommendations for future projects will be developed and are intended to contribute to GIZ’s organizational learning in the health sector.
- 5-year Evaluation of UNITAID, a public private partnership to improve access to HIV, TB and malaria medicines in cooperation with ITAD and Common Consultants.
- Evaluation of the Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst health portfolio along the five OECD-DAC criteria, ongoing. The aim of the evaluation is to support the strategic and organizational development of the EED health portfolio.
- Development of success criteria for the Affordable Medicines Facility-malaria (AMFm) of the Global Funds to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria.
- Evaluation of the German network of the UN Global Compact, and developed strategic and organizational recommendations for its future development.
© 2017 SeekDevelopment | All rights reserved.