Careers at SEEK
Drive global development impact.
Excel and realize your potential.
At SEEK, we drive global development impact through high-quality research and strategic and organizational advice to leading institutions.
We are a passionate, dynamic and values-driven team of colleagues in constant search of excellence solving the most challenging problems in global development. With us, you will have the opportunity to apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to shape major discussions in global development. We offer a unique chance to actively shape business in a fast-growing boutique consultancy with strong social impact.
Opportunities at SEEK
- Exciting clients: Work with leading institutions, incl. the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, and the World Bank
- Diverse work: Advance your consulting skills in a fast-paced environment on projects that deepen your expertise in development financing, effectiveness, strategy and advocacy
- Strong team ethic: be part of a passionate and dynamic team of young colleagues that engages in regular team-building events, and contributes to a flexible and agile work environment with new ideas
- Professional Development: Learn on the job with professional development and mentoring schemes and take on responsibility quickly
Join Our Team
We are always interested in meeting excellent candidates with a combination of skills from strategic consulting and expertise in international development. We are looking for passionate, committed colleagues who are open to joining a growing, entrepreneurial organization. Though we hire candidates with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, successful candidates typically have the following characteristics:
- Professional experience in a top management consulting firm, leading development agency, international organization, think tank or international NGO
- Exceptional problem-solvers with outstanding research and analytical skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic, dedicated to client service in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to build our organization
- Academic credentials from a leading university
Professional Development at SEEK
At SEEK we believe that we can only provide our clients with high-quality and professional support, if we attract and retain a team of truly outstanding and committed people. We build and support our team members with excellent learning and development opportunities through
- Individual development plans
- On-the-job coaching as part of project teams
- Formal trainings based on individual goals
- Annual team retreat
- Encouragement and support to attend conferences, publish articles, and join associations linked to international development
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org